This document serves as our legal terms and conditions and it oversees the clauses that the user must comply with while using our website,solvit.com.sg
You hereby agree to comply with all the international and local laws interrelated to your usage of the website. Solvit.com.sg reserves all the rights to examine any complaints or reported breach of our legal terms and may take any obligatory action, including but not limited to blocking the user’s access to our website. In an event of any unlawful activity conducted by the use related to our website, we may further share user’s information with the regulatory authorities.
The contents of this website are not to be presumed as any advice. You should be able to make your own decision as an adult. Solvit.com.sg cannot be deemed liable for any decisions you made after reading any advice on our website.
Users are deliberately and positively restricted from all of the following:
- Using the website if you are under legal age of 18 years
- Using any of our content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Using this Website for any illegal purposes
- Getting involved in any BlackHat techniques to harm the website
Users will have restricted access to the certain parts of the website and we further reserve all the rights to grant or prevent access to the users as and when considered necessary.
User may find logos, trademarks and other marketing material on our website which may be copyrighted to our Affiliates, Sponsors and Marketing Partners. You are restricted to use these logos or Trademarks for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to third party websites including but not limited to Social media, Payment Gateway providers, affiliates, advertisers and our Sponsors. These links are provided there only for the convenience of the user. We do not control or have any control over the websites linking these 3rd party links and you are advised to visit these websites at your own risk.
- We do not have copyright materials, however, some of the logos and trademarks may be copyrighted to our Sponsors, Affiliates, and Marketing Partners.
- In using this Website you hereby agree to use the content solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
If your content is being used on our website in a way which is infringing with your copyright, you must notify us by sending us an email and we will Credit you appropriately or remove your content whichever holds valid.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is offered on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any guarantee or warranty of it’s functionality
- Solvit.com.sg or its employees cannot be held liable for any direct/indirect loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused due to using this website or it’s services.
- We make no warranty that website will be available 100% of the time or it will be free from any viruses or Trojans.
You herewith agree to hold solvit.com.sg and its employees harmless from and against any/all damages or losses originating out of any violation by you breaching these Terms and Conditions and/or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In an event where any or few of the clauses contained in this Terms and Conditions document is/are held void or conflicting or enforceable, those clauses shall be deemed excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced as it is to the extent as permitted by the law
VARIATION OF TERMS
We reserve all the rights to make changes/modification or deletion of any/all clauses mentioned in this agreement.
CHANGE OF USE
We reserve all the right to Modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice.
These Terms and Conditions shall only be used in agreement with the law of the Singapore and herewith to be submitted in the special jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org